The BMI calculator plugin will let you add a fully customizable BMI calculator widget to any widget enabled space. Both standard & metric input options and full color customization to match your theme exactly are available. Please see
our BMI Calculator site for a demo.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. If you have a version of this plugin previous to 1.2 already installed, please deactivate or uninstall it.
bmicalculator.php to the
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1. Add the BMI Calculator Widget to your widget enabled space
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BMI Calculator Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Directory structure
- Widget colors can now be selected via a color picker, no more hex codes.
- Widget now uses CSS3 gradients to improve the look and feel
- Fixed an issue where the widget would sometimes submit forms on the page.
- Initial Version