Ever want to use your blogroll in your pages or posts? Ever wanted to show a list of links in a category without editing your templates or using a sidebar widget? Now you can! Easily add and customize a link list with this easy to use plugin. Simply add the
[blogroll] shortcode to your pages or posts and it will automatically convert into a full fledged blogroll!
- After you have downloaded your file, log into your WordPress Admin Section.
- Go to Plugins-> Add New.
- Go to the Upload Link.
- Navigate to your file.
- Click on the Upload Button.
- After it is has installed, click on the Activation Link.
blogroll-in-posts.phpplugin file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blogroll In Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.0 – “Mnemosyne”
Mnemosyne was the goddess of memory. Links help you keep track of webpages you visit, and well, there were no Blogroll Link Greek Gods out there, ok? (get off my back, will ya?)
- Order by name, id, or a wide variety of attributes, Ascending or Descending
- Limit the number of links shown
- Show a single category or multiple categories
- Hide or show invisible links
- Show updated links first
- customize the title and style of the link list