Betterpay payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin enable online payment using Online Banking, Credit Card or eWallet Payment Channel (ShopeePay, GrabPay, Touch n Go, Boost eWallet). Currently Betterpay is only available for businesses that reside in Malaysia. Kindly please proceed to our website https://www.betterpay.me/ for account registration.
- Make sure that you already have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘Betterpay’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- It will display the plugin and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu WooCommerce, settings, Checkout, Betterpay and fill in your Merchant ID and API key. You can get your merchant id and API key from Betterpay Dashboard at https://www.Betterpay.me/merchant/.
- Make sure the ‘Enable this payment gateway’ is ticked. Click on ‘Save changes’ button.
- In Betterpay Dashboard make sure you key in your URL, return URL (Optional) and press Save.
Do I need to sign up with Betterpay in order to use this plugin?
Yes, we require info such as merchant id and API key that is only available after you sign up with Betterpay.
Can I use this plugin without using WooCommerce?
What currency does it support?
Currently Betterpay only support Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
Please contact us by email. Contact Email: email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Betterpay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Betterpay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Improve user experince and fix bugs