This is a very simple but very helpful tool to help your bbpress makes internal links dofollow and external links nofollow.
We all know that on bbpress all links are nofollow. But many times, We have many internel links on bbpress topics or replies. For SEO purpose, We should make internal links dofollow and external links nofollow. So, I developed this little plugin.
This plugin is based on bbpress, please install bbpress first.
This plugin does not have any options to set. Just install it and everything’s ok
Installing “BBPress DoFollow” can be done either by searching for “BBPress DoFollow” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go and see the links on your bbpress all internal links are dofollow and all external links are nofollow.
- What is the plugin template for?
This plugin template is designed to help you makes all bbpress internal links dofollow and external links nofollow.
- How to see if this plugin is working
Install it, then go to your bbpress and create a new topic with some external links and internal links. The External links have atts. “rel=’nofollow'”. Links without “rel=’nofollow'” means dofollow.
Contributors & Developers
“BBP DoFollow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BBP DoFollow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Can not parse relative links. Supported relative links, all relative links set to dofollow
- Supported links start with mailto, tel, sms, about
- Supported links start with ftp
- Initial release