BBCode Widget Titles is a very simple, lightweight plugin that allows for the use of BBCode in styling widget titles.
It currently supports the [b], [i], [u], [s], [url=], and [color=]. Simply install the plugin and BBCode will be
parsed in widget titles.
This plugin has been tested to work up to 3.4.2. Please contact me if you experience any problems with this plugin or have any questions.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Done! Go edit some widget titles with BBCode to try it out.
- What colors may be used with the color tag?
Any that would normally fit in
<font color="">. That includes the names of common colors and hex representations of numbers.
- Do I need to use quotes with the url and color tags?
No. Standard BBCode does not need quotation marks around URLs or colors in those tags.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BBCode Widget Titles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial commit
- [b], [i], [u], [s], [url=], and [color=] tags