Easy way to display the different size of banner advertisements in WordPress using widgets
Through this plugin admin can,
- Upload the banner ads through widget.
- Specify the banner ads width and height size using px.
- Create multiple banner ads using widgets.
- Specific the link for that advertisement, so that when users click the banner, the link will be opened in new window.
- Add the custom title for their widget.
- Upload the “banner-upload” directory to the plugins directory.
- Go to the plugins setting page and activate “Banner Upload”
- Go to Appearance –> Widget –> Drag Banner Upload Widget to appropriate location
- Add the custom title, upload the image, add the image size and URL link.
- Do save.
Contributors & Developers
“Banner Upload” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
v 1.6 (2017-March-14)
Few bug fixes
- Support 4.2.2
- Open banner link in new window or same window.
- Bug fixes – Image uploading issue.
- Major bug fixes
- Moved the setting to widget location. Now user can able to add multiple banners using widget
- Public release