Awesome Portfolio a very modern and outstanding Mixitup portfolio that can be filtered using smooth animations and cool image hover effects. Select from a huge set of effects and animation presets to customize the look of your portfolio. Set up, customize and publish your portfolio within just a few minutes.
shortcode is :[awesome-portfolio]
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” is a comma separated list of wordpress.org usernames
- “Tags” is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- “Requires at least” is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- “Tested up to” is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin. Note that it might work on
higher versions… this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
Stable tag should indicate the Subversion “tag” of the latest stable version, or “trunk,” if you use
Note that the
readme.txtof the stable tag is the one that is considered the defining one for the plugin, so
/trunk/readme.txtfile says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txtthat’ll be used
for displaying information about the plugin. In this situation, the only thing considered from the trunk
is the stable tag pointer. Thus, if you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txtto reflect changes in
your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version
that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txtpoints to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, it is assumed that trunk is stable, but you should specify “trunk” if that’s where
you put the stable version, in order to eliminate any doubt.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Awesome Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.