Charitable plugin of the WordPress allows non-profits and developers to create powerful fundraising platforms on their own website.
Audit Charitable Donations provides an ability to maintain the transparency with Donors and gain more trust by giving an overview of how and where their donations are being utilized by your fundraising platform.
- Add your expenses made from the fund raised
- See all the expenses in WP Admin Dashboard Audit Donations Page
- Display the Audit data seggregated by Charitable Campaigns, anywhere on the website with the help of a shortcode [charitable_audit]
- For any issue with the plugin, or if you have any suggestions, email me at email@example.com
Steps to Integrate Charitable Track Donations with Charitable Plugin
- Install and Activate Charitable Plugin if not done already.
- Install and Activate Charitable Track Donations Plugin.
- Go to the Audit Donations page of the plugin
- Add the expense with the help of a simple form.
- Added Expenses will be displayed below on the page Audit Donations in the form of a table
- Insert the shortcode [charitable_audit] anywhere on the website
- How can I add expenses that are made using Donations received for Charity cause?
On activating the plugin, sub menu item ‘Audit Donations’ would be added under Caritable Menu and also you can find the link on Plugins page action links.
You, can add the expense details like expense title, expense amount, expense date, select the corresponding campaign on the Audit Charitable Donations Page.
- How can I display the Charitable Audit Donations report on my website?
You need to insert the shortcode [charitable_audit] inside your page content.
Contributors & Developers
“Audit Charitable Donations Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fix a bug – Incorrect class reference