This plugin will enable a simple short code that you can use for embedding Google Maps in any WordPress post, page or widget by shortcode.
- Add unlimited map easily
- Auto generate shortcode
- Responsive map, auto center map upon resize
- Customizable options
- Custom Height Width map (see FAQ)
- Easily Add, edit or delete map functionality.
- Set Map zoom level.
- Map can be Draggable
- Create a map just in seconds.
- Fully Responsive.Display your map perfectly on all devices.
- Create 100% responsive maps effortlessly.Tested on real devices.
- A Cross Browser Compatible plugin. Fully tested on IE8, IE9, IE10 and all major browsers
- Multisite Enabled and ability to activate it network wide.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin.
- Obtain an API key here.
3.Add Google Map from Dashboard
- Add [gmp id=xx] to any post or page. ( \”xx\” is the google map ID )
- How I create Map?
Just go to \”Google Map\” and click add new map then put your latitude and longitude values and Publish your Map
- How to display a map on page?
Go to \’Google Maps\’ and copy the shortcode for your map. Each map will have own shortcode. You just paste that on your page.
- What is the shortcode ?
[gmp id=xx] <= \”xx\” is the map ID
- Can I use Custom Height width?
Yes. You can use custom width and height on shortcode parameter. ie: [gmp id=10 width=500px height:200px] . Default Width:100% ,Height:450px.
- How many Maps i can create?
- Why shall I use your plugin?
You know there are many google map plugins but this plugin I made for easier to use. Just create a Map with few clicks.
- Where i get Google API key?
Obtain an API key here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ASR Google Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.