Login to your Audience Admin account to get your contest/promotion created. Choose one of our professionally designed templates (or start from scratch) and customize it to your liking. Audience’s plugin provides a shortcode to easily place your contest anywhere you like. When your contest or promotion is up and running, Audience will store all entry data: email addresses, photos, videos, votes and more. You can export your data at any time to use for future marketing efforts. Audience also provides in-depth analytics to help you understand where your “audience” is coming from.
Don’t have a Audience Admin account yet? Head to Audience.io and request a demo.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within the Audience Admin, open the publishing settings panel for your contest.
- Click on the embed on wordpress tab
- Copy the WordPress Shortcode.
- Paste the shortcode anywhere inside the body of a Post or Page within your WordPress installation.
`[audience app-id=”######” app-type=”contest” ]’
How do I get help?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aptivada for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.
- Fixed an error which caused the plugin to not work with select other plugins.
- Changed branding to match Audience.io.
- Added SDK support.