Provided by Multitoolbox.
Simple, but strong captcha, built to prevent spam in WordPress comments. Succesfully blocks Xrumer-like tools.
To leave a comment on your blog, visitors need to simple check the captcha’s field. That’s all! Forget about annoying typeing of letters and digits.
- Extremely simple passing for human;
- Built-in id’s and function name’s generator to produce unique and random values, Xrumer won’t pass;
- Catchy look, you commentators won’t miss;
- Comment text saving, so if commentators forgot to check captcha’s field, they never have to write commen again.
- Український (thanks to Sweat Tony);
- Italiano (thanks to Sweat Tony).
- Čeština (thanks to Zeleny Rajce).
- Français (thanks to Laurent).
- Беларуская (thanks to Marcis G.).
Amcaptcha is bulletproof solution tested on many blogs.
To set the plugin up, you need to:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Amcaptcha lets them know about it and kindly asks to enable this feature.
- How to uninstall Amcaptcha?
Simple deactivate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Amcaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor bugfix;
- Update repository;
- Minor bugfix and spellfix;
- Added languages: Беларуская;
- Added languages: Français;
- Added languages: Čeština;
- Fixed compatibility issues with some themes;
- Added languages: Ukrainian, Italian;
- Minor changes.
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 2.9
- Added ability to change captcha’s text;
- Fixed some errors and misspelings.
- Initial release.