The Code Highlighter Plugin uses Google Code Prettify Script to highlight your code. You don’t need programming skills to use’it. Simply press the button on editor toolbar and paste your code. The plugin does all the rest.
There are three ways of installing this plugin:
- Plugins > Add New. Search for “AI Code Highlighter” then Install Now from the list and Activate
- Plugins > Add New > Upload. Choose File “AI Code Highlighter.zip” then Install Now and Activate
- If you have direct access to the installation path, copy the zip file and extract to Plugin folder (usually wp-content/plugins). Then goto Plugins and Activate the plugin.
- Why this plugin?
I needed a simple copy/paste for the code, no shortcodes, no writing a lot, just copy/paste.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AI Code Highlight” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin path fixed on js load.
- Embedded Prettify Script.
- Added button to the Visual editor.
- Initial release. Just a simple button on the text editor