You can change colors of shell background and shell text; tweet background, tweet text and tweet link. You can set on/off a features like scrollbar, show hashtags, poll for new results, show timestamps/avatars and the behavior.
Copy the directory ‘advanced-twitter-profile-widget‘ to your WordPress
- Activate the ‘Advanced Twitter Profile Widget‘ plugin in your WordPress admin ‘Plugins‘
- Go to ‘Presentation / Widgets‘ in your WordPress admin area.
- Drag the ‘Twitter‘ widget to your sidebar.
- Configure the options:
- Title: the heading you want to appear above your Twitters in the
- Twitter User: username of person from which tweeties will be displayed
- Number of messages: the number of Twitters shown, defaults to 4
- Height and Weight: the sizes (in pixels) of the widget. Weight can be set to “auto”
- Colors: colors of widget in hex, without “#”
- Features: you can on/off a features like scrollbar, timestamp, hashtags etc.
WordPress 2.0.x and 2.1.x users
You guys should also be able use this widget if you install the
Widgets Plugin. I tested it
briefly and it appeared to work.
- Whad does it do?
It’s a widget for a Profile from popular portal – Twitter. It’s print a few last entries.
- From which country is author comes?
Simivar is from beatiful Poland.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Twitter Profile Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Twitter Profile Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- You can now translate plugin (.mo and .po files)
- Fixed Twitter logo hiding
- Fixed bug with spoilage some styles (e.g. catalyst). Thanks a lot for report.
- Bug with auto width fixed (thanks to elvinabeck for report).
- You can hide now a Twitter logo.
- Added license text.
- Fixed colors&features
- Added features
- Added colors
- Initial release