Admin Icons Manager is a management plugin for you edit the icons of the Dashboard menu or WordPress admin menu. You can change its color or put another icon (dashicons or font awesome or image).
You can manager:
- Icons color
- Icons font
- Images for icons
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Admin Icons Manager screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Icons Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- NEWFEATURES: Now choice between Dashicons and Font Awesome.
- NEWFEATURES: Font Awesome 5 is added.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Changes in the code: get icons using JSON and remove unnecessary code.
- NEWFEATURES: Changelog section is added.
- BUGFIXES: When we installed other plugins and their icon is placed in a higher menu order, the previously saved icons were broken.
- RELEASE: Start version of the new Admin Icons Manager 1.