This plugin sets up a custom post-type and custom taxonomy to be used as Accordion and Tab content.
It require Bootstrap 4.6 and Bootstrap Icons 1.2 to run. If the current theme does not load these, they can be loaded with this plugin.
Shortcodes, based on each Section (custom taxonomy) will be available when a Section is created.
Every accordion (custom post-type) assigned to a section, will be used as entries.
Several attributes can be assigned to each shortcode to customize the loop used.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a Section in the Accordion menu item called Sections.
- Create accordions and make sure to assign a Section.
- Use one of the generated Shortcodes (based on sections), modify with attributes if needed.
What does the plugin do?
The plugin provides Shortcodes to display Accordions and Tabs in content, based on Accordion Sections and their accordion entries.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Accordions and Tabs by Vander Web” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Accordions and Tabs by Vander Web” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Plugin is recreated to fit the boilerplate made by https://wppb.me.
- Bootstrap updated to version 4.6.
- Fontawesome replaced with Bootstrap Icons version 1.3.